
Christmas at Mom & Dad's. Always, always, always perfect. My mom has a knack for decorating the house, I am always amazed with what she comes up with. This year it was her Christmas trees (yes, there were several), it was all awesome and I was scheming ways to fit a.l.l. of it into my suitcases.
It was a relatively quiet Christmas morning, although Dougie stuck to his pesky brother duties and made sure we were up before the sun came up. We scurried downstairs and were all pleasantly surprised that Santa had found us.
Hazel's "big present" is coming in a few weeks/months...we just didn't have time to make it. It's going to be a.w.e.s.o.m.e!

The fun continued later in the morning when the sisters and their families showed up for - yes, you guessed it: waffles, strawberries and whipped cream. It's a G-family tradition.
AND I l.o.v.e it.
We rotate names each year, this year Kel and I had each other. She gave us one of her awesome, amazing, handmade calendars (I loved the last one so much, it's been hanging for two years...even though the days don't match up!). They also made sure that Hazel and Fetus have some fresh, new Ute gear.
A lot of blood, sweat, tears, time, energy, sneakiness and work went into Mom & Dad and Kellie & Phil's gifts. I made them Family Proclamation books. I was pretty much sick with worry, stressing about what they would think. Thankfully they turned out and I'm pretty sure there weren't any spelling errors!
It was a p.e.r.f.e.c.t Christmas, who doesn't love spending time with the fam?
It was a relatively quiet Christmas morning, although Dougie stuck to his pesky brother duties and made sure we were up before the sun came up. We scurried downstairs and were all pleasantly surprised that Santa had found us.
Hazel's "big present" is coming in a few weeks/months...we just didn't have time to make it. It's going to be a.w.e.s.o.m.e!
The fun continued later in the morning when the sisters and their families showed up for - yes, you guessed it: waffles, strawberries and whipped cream. It's a G-family tradition. AND I l.o.v.e it.
We rotate names each year, this year Kel and I had each other. She gave us one of her awesome, amazing, handmade calendars (I loved the last one so much, it's been hanging for two years...even though the days don't match up!). They also made sure that Hazel and Fetus have some fresh, new Ute gear.
A lot of blood, sweat, tears, time, energy, sneakiness and work went into Mom & Dad and Kellie & Phil's gifts. I made them Family Proclamation books. I was pretty much sick with worry, stressing about what they would think. Thankfully they turned out and I'm pretty sure there weren't any spelling errors!
It was a p.e.r.f.e.c.t Christmas, who doesn't love spending time with the fam?
1 comment:
l.o.v.e. my book. Thank you.
Post a Comment